AWA's Belief System
Our Beliefs and Principles
Our background and experience provides us the wisdom and perspective to develop business principles that form the foundation of how we work with you.
- Your interests always come first. We measure our success by how well we serve you.
- We continually strive to reinforce our reputation for ethical, honest and open client relationships through every client interaction.
- No detail is too small. We strive to provide you with the highest level of service and attention.
- We don’t make assumptions. While certain established methods may be widely accepted, they may not be the right strategy for your specific situation or circumstances.
- Working with confidential information is never taken lightly. We do all that's possible to protect your sensitive information and maintain confidentiality above all.
- Ethics form the foundation of our business success and reputation. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of integrity, both professionally and personally.
- Education is an ongoing process. As professionals, we continually engage in training and ongoing education to help ensure you have access to the most current and accurate information, technology, research and resources. And we believe it is our duty to educate and help you make the informed decisions that are right for you and your family.
Deeper Understanding Sets Us Apart
Few situations are more frustrating than feeling misunderstood. Think about how often misunderstandings are the root of conflict—at work, home or socially. A failure to listen and really hear what the other party is saying is where most misunderstandings begin. And where your finances are concerned, misunderstandings can have dire consequences.
At Avondale Wealth Advisors, we:
- Place a premium on the art of listening in an effort to understand you, and your goals and dreams, as well as your concerns. We believe this is the most critical step in determining the path to financial independence that’s right for you.
- Serve you in the capacity of your personal chief financial officer by using our vast resources to oversee and manage your portfolio. This helps provide you with confidence that your plan may aligned with your unique needs.
By working with a select group of clients, we are able to develop a depth of understanding about each client’s financial needs. This allows us to offer our clients a comprehensive level of customized advice and personalized service.